LGBT Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LGBT Support Group

A LGBT support page for people who get bullied or just having a hard time to cope, or they don’t have anyone to tell, or just simply looking for people to be friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XoxoLee
Admin
XoxoLee

Introduce yourself ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:14 pm

Okay, I see some people were here so I will write first mine.
I had hard time being bisexual especially when I found it out when I was 15. Now I will be 25 in this year. My family still dont know. My mom is a hardcore homophobe.
I got my first girlfriend when i was 17. My first I can say lesbian relationship. We was together 2 and half years. In secret. I couldnt talk about it to anyone, or to say anything. I was keeping it quiet.
I knew if my mom would find out I would end up on street. I had nowhere to turn if anything happens, or to anyone.
So the reason I wanted this to happen, to support you guys.. emotionally get through hard times, or you just wanna talk to someone about it.
Please dont be afraid. We are here for each other to help.

XoxoLee.
Back to top Go down
https://lgbtsupport.board-directory.net
June Grohl

June Grohl

Introduce yourself ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:40 pm

Hey guys!
I'm straight but sometimes I'm questioning it, you know. I fully support the LGBT community and that's why I'm here, to help you, to just talk to you, making new friends. Don't be afraid to join this forum, I see some guests around, please join us.
Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Support Group :: Introduction-
Jump to: